Congratulations! You’ve Written a Book! Now What? You’ll want a professional editor to look at it. That’s where we come in.
Located in the publishing hub of New York City, Gentle Pen is a professional boutique offering a wide range of editorial services. Click on each link to learn more: Editorial Services • Book Design • Web Design
- Manuscript evaluation: What are your manuscript’s strengths and weaknesses? Are your characters vivid, the dialogue realistic, the pacing even. Do you sense that something is off, but don’t know what or how to fix it? Then a manuscript evaluation is for you. Learn more.
- Line editing: Your storyline, characters and dialogue are all fine. Now, you just want to make sure that the sentences are well-done, the scenes tight, the dialogue free of redundancy. Line editing is for you. Learn more.
- Proofreading: The manuscript is in its final form. You’re ready to seek representation or publish it yourself. But if, before you do, you want to take the wise step of having someone read it through to ensure that it is free of typos, that the punctuation and format are in perfect form, then proofreading is for you. Learn more.
- Book Cover Design: Whether it’s for a hard cover copy or for an ebook only, Gentle Pen can design a unique eye-catching cover that will attract buyers.
- Interior Layout: We will also do the interior layout.
- Ebook and/or Hard copy: We can discuss your self-publishing options.
- Publish under one of our imprints
- Learn more.
Gentle Pen will design a unique website for you, tailored to your personality and your particular needs as an author. Learn more.
If your goal is to be a published author, then explore all of Gentle Pen’s services to find what best suits your needs, and then take your first step toward seeing your work in print: Contact us.